Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tipplebruder, UPDATE

First of all, there were some errors in the Quick Comments post ... please check the corrected post ... examining the photos, I see that the Misthuafen Freikorps was NOT eliminated, but broke after sustaining very heavy casualties .... also I did not report the casualties to the Jaegers on both sides ...
Also. V. Bruin is injured and out of action for a while (I passed on a survival roll because I'd already declared he'd survived ....)

Also, the casualty rate to the Stagonians did not include the post crisis collapse notes ... but given that Stagonia had to leave anyway, it seemed inappropriate to hurt King Maurice any further. That would be just too vile!

Wait a minute, what am I saying?!?

Oh well ....

Now:
PICTURES!!!

While I will be bringing them to this blog eventually, I've posted the picture albums on the Koenig's Krieg Yahoo group (Hey, I'm a moderator there, after all, and I did use mostly K.K. rules). If you're too eager to wait, Edie did a very nice job.

Regards and all that ....

2 comments:

MurdocK said...

what is the address of the KK Yahoo group?

Frankfurter said...

I think it's Koenig-Krieg@yahoo.com
or go to groups.yahoo.com, and search for Koenig Krieg ...
:)
A